Date: July 25-26, 2015. Starting time 9:30 a.m.
Place: Taipei Nangang Sports Center, 3F
Address: No. 69, Yucheng St., Nangang District., Taipei City (115臺北市南港區玉成街69號)
Transportation: About 3 minutes walk from TRA Songshan Station Main Exit or MRT Songshan Station Exit 4.
Organizer: Taiwan Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy (http://taiwanbjj.com/)
- Saturday (7/25) – BJJ
- Sunday (7/26) – No-Gi Grappling
Rules: IBJJF rules (http://ibjjf.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/RulesIBJJF_v4_en-US.pdf)
NO-GI rules please check：
Beginner = IBJJF White Belt rules
Advanced = IBJJF Blue Belt rules
Elite = IBJJF Black Belt Belt rules
Qualifications: Participants have to be in good health without any infectious disease. Juvenile, Adult and Master 1 category only.
Registration: Online registration starts June 1, 2015 (http://taiwanbjj.com/)
- First early bird deadline. 23:59 Thursday, June 11, 2015 Taiwan time. Registrants get a free souvenier towel.
- Second early bird deadline. 23:59 Thursday, June 25, 2015 Taiwan time. Registrants get a free souvenier towel.
- Final deadline: 23:59 Thursday, July 16, 2015 Taiwan time.
- Adult and Master 1 Category
- First early bird – 1000 NTD (Gi or no-Gi) and 1500 NTD (Gi and No-Gi Grappling)
- Second early bird – 1300 NTD (Gi or no-Gi) and 2000 NTD (Gi and No-Gi Grappling)
- Final deadline fee – 1500 NTD (Gi or no-GI) and 2300 NTD (Gi and No-Gi Grappling)
- Open Class is an additional 300 NTD for each event.
- All early bird registrations get a free event souvenir towel
- Entry fees are waived for Black-belt competitors
- Adult Open Class division winners will receive a Gi from a tournament sponsor
- Juvenile Category
- First early bird – 500 NTD(Gi or No-GI) and 800 NTD (Gi and No-Gi Grappling)
- Second early bird – 700 NTD (Gi or No-GI) and 1000 NTD (Gi and No-Gi Grappling)
- Final deadline fee – 800 NTD (Gi OR no-GI) and 1200 NTD (Gi and No-Gi Grappling)
- No Open Class for Juvenile category
- All earlybird registrations get a free event souvenir towel
- Registration fees are non-refundable. Exception: Competitors who are alone in their bracket are eligible to receive a full refund of the registration fee.
- Saturday – IBJJF belt rank
- Sunday – Beginner (BJJ white-belt or < 2 years No-Gi Grappling experience)
- Advance – (BJJ blue-belt or < 5 years No-Gi Grappling experience)
- Elite – (BJJ purple-belt above or > 5 years No-Gi Grappling experience)
- Juvenile (Current year) – (Birth year) ≧ 16 years old
- Adult (Current year) – (Birth year) ≧ 18 years old
- Master 1 (Current year) – (Birth year) ≧ 30 years old
Regulation Match Duration:
- Saturday – IBJJF belt rank
- Juvenile Beginner 5 min ***Beginner only
- Adult Beginner 5 min, Advanced 5 min, Elite 6 minMaster 1 Beginner 5 min, Advance 5 min, Elite 6 min
- Saturday – IBJJF weight list
- Juvenile female (-48kg, -56kg, 56kg above *** No Open class)
- Juvenile male (-59kg, -69kg, 69kg above *** No Open class)
- Adult / Master female (-58kg, -68kg, 68kg above, Open class)
- Adult / Master male (-63kg, -70kg, -77kg, -88kg, 88kg above, Open class)
- ***Weight with competition gear on
- ***All competitors must wear non-metal pocketless shorts and shirt
- Day of event at the venue
- Weigh-in time will be released 3 days before the tournament.
BULL TERRIER http://www.btfightgear.com/
FLOW MMA http://flowmma.co/
DUMAU KIMONOS http://www.dumau.com/
KEDYSON KIMONOS http://www.kedyson.com/?lang=en
JIU-JITSU PRIEST https://www.youtube.com/user/fullforcepro
JIU-JITSU NERD MAGAZINE https://www.facebook.com/JiuJitsuNerd
ETERNAL DESTINY http://www.i-eternaldestiny.com/index.html
BJJ ASIA http://www.bjj-asia.com/
Live to Play Wellness Center https://www.facebook.com/pages/Live-to-Play-Wellness-Center
BRAZIL BLOG by Kinya Hashimoto http://btbrasil.livedoor.biz/
BJJ-ASIA by Luke Chaya http://www.bjj-asia.com/
BULL TERRIER BLOG http://bjj.livedoor.biz/
BJJ Culture http://www.bjj-culture.com/
Jiu-Jitsu Life http://www.jiujitsu-life.com/
Taiwan Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy (email@example.com)